BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Say BYE

yeapeee...I gotta say bye to POIPET...
Just one last nite here...
I was found here when july...
a abnormal life I had never expericend before...
The motive I came here all is becoz HIM
Actually I distaste here, distaste the land,people,even the named POIPET
Poipet is a place between Kingdom of cambodia and Thailand...
No goverment domination here, full of gambling...
Normally,people who visit here is only the purpose of gamble...
U can always see alot of begger...quite pity...And u can see alot of prostitude here also...
The environment is really bad,full of soil dust...
When the hot day It'll going to burst ppl,When the cold days it'll really cold till cant tahan~
But I never regret That day when i decided came here...
At least I learned alot here...Seriously alot that I cant even imagine...

At here I explore,I discovery,I laugh,I smile,I cry,I sad,I moody...
Alot of expression= =
I met someone new at here...I learn another language at here...
I tried another culture...That is all different with Msia...
Full of freshness here...
But, however how it freshness, Im distaste here alot...
Abnoraml life, slept in day time, work in night...
totally changed 360degree....

Firstly,talk about people i met at here...
I met malaysian,chinese,thai,and cambodian here...
my colleague all is come from malaysia and china...They all are guys...
I cant imagine that I can stay here with all the guys for half yrs...
Actually, I dislike chinese before, Now still same...I Dun like alot...
They all hv own minded, wont listening to other...Inclueded the boss
What they thinks is the true they will very stuborn even that is wrong...
I had argued with them, also quarrel....but i dun mind at all...I dun think this will trouble me...
recognize abit thai and cambodian gals...They are clubs gals....
They all is none of my bussiness....not the characters in my life at all....

sure,sometimes I felt lonely here....And also homesick....then i will moody,emo...
I miss my family,I miss my friends, I miss alot in msia...
Thats why I know how hardness without them...
I need to tidy up room myself, wash my own shirts,do all the works...That is no maid helping...
When we moody either emo, we'll become hot temper, 
So,we both easily to argue....But we will calm down ASAP...
Then holding each others hands...hug tightly....say NO CRY...
We always dote each others...

Finally the last I been here...
No feel sad and happy....
just normal...

Pattay next day, hope will be an awesome Christmas trip with my boy...
Merry X'mas to UUUUUU=)

(ps: Lazy to write too much.....hehe)

0 comments: