30-11-1991 A baby was born in this awesome world...
yaya~that baby is me^^
Certainly I have to thanks My beloved mummy and daddy...
Was them bring me here...
That is my pleasure to became their children...
Althought they was divorced...but they always try their best to give us a glorious life...just hope we can have a happy's life...
even how hardness during the way they will also try it...
even how i hurt them and make them disappointed but they will never give up me...
I know Im one of happiness person in this world...YES,Im...
I promise myself...I will do well in my future...I know that is the only way to honor them...
Daddy,Mummy I love U!!❤
This year I had a never experienced Birthday...
This is my 1st birthday was celebrated with you since we had been together...
Thank you❤
Thought Ur not a romanticism,but that was enough with how u dote me and the everythings u was done for me...
Dear,I love U!!❤
ARRRRRRRGH!!!
I was sick on birthday...I was flu=.=
The day U bought the cake extempore@@ U didn't destined cake for me before!!
OMG!!But I forgive u~
U bought a Ice-Cream Cake for me...That is Chocolate Flavour~
And also bought a Ferrero Rocher for me as my Birthday gift❤
We celebrated in room~ after that we had enjoy massage in room...
Lastly, We went to pub join friends for happy hours...
Before back to hotel, I went the 24hrs mini market for bought the 12+ perfume which had endorsement by SJ❤ That is my Birthday gift which given by myself~ totally got 6sticks^^And also the hair bands...
Somemore, thank to ah wei, thank ur disney cookies^^I like it much...
That is all about my 2010 birthday...
Thanks My fb's friends...thanks all the wishes and blesses that u all posted in my wall...







0 comments:
Post a Comment