BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 3, 2011

FUN

Merry Christmas to all of u~~I know it is too lateeeeeeeeee= =
The 1st day to Pattaya....
We depart on 8:30am from Poipet to Pattaya,
Omg I didn't slept well last nite Just slept only 2 hours=.=
And cant sleep in the car also....
About 12:30pm ...finally we arrived destination...
Firstly, We went to Hotel for drop off our luggage...
The Hotel we stay named Lavanna~A new Hotel,cheap and clean...looks nice...
After drop off luggage, we having lunch in a chinnese restaurant..
After lunch,we go to play shoot gun,ride elephant,view fou shan,watch elephant show,walking in walking street,watch ladyman's show in the ferry,then eat dinner,after that back to hotel....but some of them go to clubbing too...
My dear and I is really tired much...So we didnt join them....

2nd day
Waka up on 8morning
yeapppeee~today going to Island Shamei...
Firstly we playing the 滑伞,then they play diving,but i cant play~~TT
after,we go to island,eat Seafood meals...
then we played motorbike,banana boat,and play sand(just only me)
take photo and alot fun there..
So happy ya~~~~~
aroung 3something we back to hotel,They continue sleeping,
My dear and I and somefriends go to BIG C shopping mall for shop....
They 7pm back to join them,take dinner after that we go to watch Tifanny's show...
Seems like Opera= =...I fallen slept inside.....very culture....
after that they request to watch porny show~~OMG
all is interesting on that include me=X
All is porn...U can see all their nude body,in the one show...the show man invite me and my fren go up the step watch they make love-ING= =so shy...
ask us to play the ladyman's breast...>.< pull our hand put in the XXX place....omg= =
but really is an experience that cant always had...haha

Day3
no more fun,need wake up early...
back to malaysia today...
my dear accompany waiting the cab which we order to bangkok's international airport...Go with 1 more china's friend...
used 1 hour arrived there....
after check in and drop off luggage, we take lunch in restaurant, then he need to board flight liao....
I walk around in the duty shop...bought something...quickly buy and quickly board...
arrive Malaysia around 3pm...
waiting my cutie friends come to fetch me...they traffic jam in seremban highway...
We direct go to malacca for jonker street.....
Wowwwww....no bought too much things...just spend in EATEATEAT..haha
Reach home around 2am...just know my daddy go china d..= =
I no car to use~~OMG 

0 comments: